Skip to content
- Heavy-duty hoe is extra durable and ready to tackle a multitude of tough jobs
- Same kind of hoe used by wilderness firefighters to create fire lines
- Pointed end breaks into earth, flat end scoops loose dirt away
- 5.5-inch triangle, A-shaped blade
- 42-inch ash wood handle for a good, reliable grip
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device