CrewBoss Dual Compliant Pants make it easy to transition from the station to the fire line without the use of turnout pants.
✔ NFPA 1977 for wildland firefighting and NFPA 1975 for the station and work uniforms
✔ CrewBoss Dual Compliant Pants make it easy to transition from the station to the fire line without the use of turnout pants. This is ideal for departments that frequently respond to fires along with the wildland-urban interface.
✔ Dual Compliant Pants allow for faster response times and cuts back on heat exhaustion by offering a higher THL than a double layer system.
Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user-driven changes, and our unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look terrific, in the field or the station.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on the lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Product number:
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A critical factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This tough protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.