McLeod tool with a 48″ handle. Produced in accordance with USDA Forest Service Specification 5100-353D, dated November 1992, or latest version thereof. Combination of a rake and a hoe used primarily for clearing brush and other surface debris and for digging in the soil to construct fire control lines on wildfires and controlled burns.
- Made in USA.
- High carbon steel blade, formed and sharpened for digging and clawing.
- Heat Treated for toughness and wear resistance.
- Black enamel finish for rust resistance.
- Enhanced ferrule joint for strength and durability.
- 48″ American ash handle is strong and durable.
- Shipped knocked down, assembles in minutes.