Dura-Built 800™ Dura-Built 800™ FEATURES
Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced, air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester, or filament polyester warp constructions. DURACORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
• Unique Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
• The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
• As the name implies, this product is built for durability.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.